We know that time is often of the essence when you are making purchases with your P-Card. Our goal is to process increases as quickly as possible, but sometimes temporary limit increases can take up to an hour to process. Here are a few tips to expedite limit increase requests:
- Make sure you have included all basic information, such as which employee’s card will need an increase. If an employee has more than one card, please include the last four digits of the card that will be used.
- Provide a time period for temporary limit increases. Single purchase limits are open for up to 3 days, so please let us know when the vendor will run your card. Monthly limit increases typically last through the end of the month.
- Limit increases must be approved by your supervisory or budgetary approver. We cannot process your increase until it is approved. For single purchase limit increases, a quote or invoice should be included with your request.
- To expedite single purchase limit increases from noncontract vendors, please include approval from a UA buyer. If you have obtained a licensing form for this purchase, please include that form with your request.
- Please send all limit increase requests to email@example.com for the fastest service.
- If you are making a purchase through BuyBama, there is no need to contact us about an increase. We will process the increase as a part of the BuyBama approval process.
Thank you for your cooperation, and happy spending!