Need to spend more than $4,999 on a single purchase using your P-card? Our goal is to provide cardholders with the fastest customer service possible when it comes to processing single purchase limit increases. To expedite your increase requests, please keep the following in mind:
- All single purchase increase requests require a copy of an itemized invoice or quote and approval from a supervisory or budgetary approver.
- Are you purchasing through a contract vendor? If so, approval is not needed. If purchasing from a non-contract vendor, also provide UA buyer approval.
- Are you purchasing a single item over $5,000? Also include UA buyer approval.
- Are you purchasing promotional items, clothing or uniforms imprinted or embroidered with logos, UA artwork, or marketing and advertising materials? If so, you will need to provide a copy of the branding and licensing form.
- It is also important to include when the purchase will be made. Increases are typically in effect for a limited amount of time.
- If you also need a temporary or permanent monthly limit increase, please provide an amount and the length of time you need the monthly increase to be in effect. Monthly limits are set at the department level based on need. If you are unsure of your monthly limit or available funds, you can find out how to check this information here.
If you have any other questions, please contact P-Card Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.